Our people are resisting the military with any possible means so that the military cannot control the country. We all are determined to fight the military's oppression until we achieve our goals. This is exactly why we all share the solidarity believing that this is the last chance to uproot the dictatorship in our country.Union Minister H.E. Daw Zin Mar Aung
- shall work to get its formal recognition from international community by collaborating with international governments and international organizations including the United Nations according to the foreign affairs policy.
- shall work on ratification of international conventions and treaties that will protect the nation and the people in line with international laws.
- shall implement strategic plans of the Interim National Unity Government by collaborating with partner countries which are in favour of building of Federal Democracy Union.
- shall work with diplomatic approaches to bring effective sanctions of international community against the council of military junta and to file criminal charges in international courts.
- To promote the legitimacy (de jure recognition) of the National Unity Government (NUG) and Committee Representing Pyidaungsu Hluttaw (CRPH) in the international community including United Nations
- To increase international pressures on the illegitimate military council (State Administration Council – SAC)
- To work to secure the representative seats at the UN and UN mechanisms
- To campaign to deny international recognition on the SAC by applying the international laws and diplomatic means
- To establish legal communication with foreign governments, diplomatic corps, and international organizations on behalf of the National Unity Government
- To coordinate between subcommittees of CRPH and international organizations to garner the support on activities of NUG and CRPH