Fundamental Principles of Foreign Affairs
- shall work to get its formal recognition from the international community by collaborating with international governments and international organizations including the United Nations according to the foreign affairs policy.
- shall work on ratification of international conventions and treaties that will protect the nation and the people in line with international laws.
- shall implement strategic plans of the Interim National Unity Government by collaborating with partner countries which are in favour of building of Federal Democracy Union.
- shall work with diplomatic approaches to bring effective sanctions of international community against the council of military junta and to file criminal charges in international courts.
Goals and Objectives
- To promote the legitimacy (de jure recognition) of the National Unity Government (NUG) and Committee Representing Pyidaungsu Hluttaw (CRPH) in the international community including the United Nations
- To increase international pressures on the illegitimate military council (State Administration Council – SAC)
- To work to secure the representative seats at the UN and UN mechanisms
- To campaign to deny international recognition on the SAC by applying the international laws and diplomatic means
- To establish legal communication with foreign governments, diplomatic corps, and international organizations on behalf of the National Unity Government
- To coordinate between subcommittees of CRPH and international organizations to garner the support on activities of the NUG and CRPH
Last updated: May 30, 2021